10th and 11th MAY 2022
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made” – John 1:1 – 3
Even with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, you still have to do some physical work in order to realize your desires. Those entail working through certain principles in order to achieve significant success. Before you apply these principles, you have to ensure that your desires are in sync with the word of God and His will. To know if what you seek is in sync with His will is easy. This is because the more time you spend with God in fellowship and friendship, the more He will put certain desires into your heart, which align with His perfect will. Nevertheless, first thing first; be sure that what you seek is in line with God’s word and His perfect will. To know God’s will, let the Spirit give you a lead or a guide. After that, proceed to apply these principles:
1. Have a clear vision of what you need. If you are able to send a strong vision of what you need into your mind, pray about it, as well as believe in it, you surely will have it at the appropriate time. God told Abraham, “I am giving all this land, as far as you can see, to you and your descendants.” (Genesis 13:15). Therefore, have a strong vision in your inner heart of what you need (Numbers 13:30 – 31). You must always see yourself as having received already, what you are praying for. From this moment, always see your desires coming to manifestation; declare aloud that you have received your heart desires already by the power of God.
2. Seek the face of God by spending time with Him in friendship and fellowship (James 4:4). Once you catch a vision of receiving the desires of your heart, it’s time to prepare your heart to actually receive them. The Scripture says; “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord” (Psalm 37:3-4). How do you do this? It starts with spending quality time with God in fellowship —that’s the only way to give God first place in your life. Many believers wonder why good things never seem to happen to them. They expect God to do His part, yet they are not willing to do their part. When you seek the face of God in fellowship, He will reveal to you where, how and what you have to do to bring your desires to fruition. Therefore, when you pursue intimacy with God, you will qualify yourself to receive all that He has promised. And the best part is, you will not lack any good thing.”
3. Throw Off Unforgiveness. Unforgiveness hinders the blessings of God in our life. The scripture says; “Throw off everything that hinders.” –Hebrews 12:1 (NIV). When you have taken steps 1 and 2 above, as well as everything else you are expected to do, then stand in faith to receive from God! (Ephesians 6:13). One big challenge standing against your faith in receiving, after you think you have done all that is required of you is unforgiveness. Unforgiveness is the big dog of hindrances to receiving your heart’s desires! According to Kenneth Copeland, forgiving someone isn’t a special favour to them. It isn’t justifying what they’ve done, and it doesn’t even indicate a restored relationship. In fact, forgiveness isn’t something that happens between you and another person—it’s something that happens within you. It is a quiet, personal transformation in your heart. More important than anything else—forgiving someone else sets you free. That’s why Paul exhorted believers to “focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead” (Philippians 3:13).
4. Connect your thoughts and word together. The scripture says, “He will have whatever he says.” –Mark 11:23 Thoughts and words are the two most vital elements of manifestation. Without these two, no manifestation will take place. Without a combination of thoughts and words in the elements of creating your desires, nothing will work, and your faith will be disarmed. What you simply need to do is to fill your heart with the word of God, and speak it out over your situation. When you connect your thoughts and your words by creating a thought-word connection, get ready for an explosive response in the spirit realm! Your heart’s desires will be the result.
5. Persevere in Faith. The scripture says, “Through faith and patience inherit the promises.” –Hebrews 6:12. Perseverance is needed to get your desires finalized. After you have aligned your thoughts with words, then you have to persevere in faith while waiting for your desire to materialize. That’s why Hebrews 10:36 says, “You have need of patience” because persevering in faith is what brings you to the finish line—where your heart’s desires are waiting for you. While you’re waiting, you are persevering in your faith, which means you aren’t letting anything or anyone talks you out of what you’re believing for. And while you’re waiting, you obey God’s commands all along the way. To persevere in faith, don’t waver from your position—remain obedient, continually grow in God, and above all—Don’t. Give. Up.
6. Fill your heart with Gratitude. The scripture says, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise.” –Psalm 100:4. Mind you, those who are waiting for their desires to manifest will never grumble or lose faith in God. A heart of gratitude is full of praise and thanksgiving—and holds amazing power. This is the reason to praise God with every breath!
Now that you have learned about these principles of manifestation, go ahead to practice them starting today.
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I thank you for the revelation of thy word today. You have deposited in me thy power to create all that I need. I, therefore, ask for the grace to understand this power and how to use it for the greater glory of thy name. Thank you, Lord, AMEN.
FURTHER READING: 1Corinthians 14:25; John 14:21; Acts 4:16; 1Corinthians 4:5; 2Corinthians 4:10; 2Corinthians 4:11